Lease a new Buick Encore from VanDevere from only $61 a month with $3,995 down (or $165 a month with ZERO DOWN) for 39 months. Buy sale priced from $19,700. Lease terms are 39 months, 10 k per year. Tax, title & doc fee extra. Lease on BU7036 MSRP $25,685. Includes $2,500 lease loyalty rebate. With approved credit (800+ CB). This is a CTP unit and does not qualify for SVC coupons. Vehicles may differ from shown. Dealer reserves the right to cancel or change the promotion at any time. Offer ends 09/30/17
From tight spaces to crowded streets, the maneuverable Encore fits in perfectly while turning heads wherever it goes. The beautifully sculpted front fascia and grille flow smoothly to the rear of the compact SUV, giving it a sleek, sculpted look. The Buick tri-color shield and horizontal wings demand a second look. No matter where you set out in the Encore, you'll arrive in style.
PREMIUM LED LIGHTING ACCENTS
Available advanced LED headlamps in the Encore compact SUV feature Buick's unique signature LED accents, while taillamps echo the front's sculptural design. You'll be seen in the best light.
Encore's standard 18" 10-spoke aluminum wheels with light argent finish compliment Encore's enhanced styling, while the available 18" 10-spoke aluminum wheels with technical gray pockets (shown) are sure to leave a lasting impression.
Enjoy as much fresh air as you want at the touch of a button with the power moonroof available in the Encore compact SUV. The included shade controls light, to help everyone stay cool and comfortable.
Control your media with ease in the new Encore with the beautiful 8-inch diagonal color touch screen. The available built-in 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot2 lets you stay connected, even on the go. Use your voice to play your favorite music or make hands-free calls on the Buick IntelliLink3 system with compatible smartphone integration. Enjoy quiet drives thanks to Buick QuietTuning™ and Active Noise Cancellation technologies.
2. Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details, and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.
3. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply. Go to gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Apple CarPlay4 compatibility is the smarter way to use your compatible iPhone in your car. It lets you access Apple Music, Maps, make phone calls, and send messages all through Encore's touchscreen or with your voice through Siri. Android Auto5 compatibility seamlessly connects your compatible Android smartphone, so you can get directions using Google Maps, listen to music via Play Music, make phone calls, respond to messages and more, all through the Encore's touchscreen.
4. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Apple, and Apple’s terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data-plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
5. Vehicle user interfaces are products of Google, and Google’s terms and privacy statements apply.
The latest in voice-recognition technology on Buick IntelliLink6 lets you make hands-free calls or play whatever you're in the mood for - available Pandora®7, SiriusXM®8 Satellite Radio (a three-month trial comes standard) or your favorite music - at the sound of your voice. Buick IntelliLink6 pairs with your compatible smartphone, and allows you to command Siri®9 via the system as well, all while you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
6. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity. Data plan rates apply. Go to my.buick.com/learn and gmtotalconnect.com to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by General Motors is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
7. Data rates apply. 2005–2011 Pandora Media, Inc., All Rights Reserved. PANDORA and the Music Genome Project are registered trademarks of PANDORA Media, Inc.
8. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change. For more information about NavTraffic, visit siriusxm.com/navtraffic. For more information about Travel Link, visit siriusxm.com/travellink. XM satellite service is available only to those in the 48 contiguous USA and DC. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
9 . Requires compatible iPhone® running iOS 6.
With the Encore compact SUV's available built-in Navigation10 system you can access real-time traffic data, get directions or save favorite routes and destinations.
10. Map coverage available in United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Because safety shouldn't be a luxury, Encore helps to protect you in many different ways, from 10 standard airbags to available advanced safety technologies.
Safety features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle's owner's manual for more important safety information.
Your safety is very important to us. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit safercar.gov or call (888) 327-4236.
SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
Available Side Blind Zone Alert uses radar to detect vehicles entering your blind zone and gives you a visual warning in the outside rearview mirror when it happens. It's little luxuries like this that can help make your journey safer.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
If you haven't activated a turn signal and you unintentionally drift out of your lane, available Lane Departure Warning helps by warning you with audible and visual alerts, so it's easier for you to stay on track.
REAR CROSS-TRAFFIC ALERT
The 2017 Encore has your back with available Rear Cross Traffic Alert. The system uses radar to help detect vehicles approaching as you reverse and alerts you when one approaches either side of the vehicle.